Sunday, December 28, 2008

Brads Random Red #56

2006 SP Legendary Cuts
When It Was a Game Silver
Ken Griffey Sr. #WG-KG (70/75)
.
2005 Upper Deck Classics
Classic Materials
Ken Griffey Sr. #MA-KG



Alright. Since I'm obviously slackin hardcore I thought I'd give a double slap in the face at ol' Joe the supposed loser Indians fan. But hey, I guess he needed a American League team to take on my A's. So that's cool.
*
Back to the items at hand. Here are two cards that I love. I had almost passed up on one of them as I thought they were the same card (going off of memory that is). I decided to get the other Griffey figuring if it is a dupe it would be sent to Joe for XMAS. Well as it turns out they just closely resemble each other.
*
The SP Legendary Cuts card on the right shows his afro stickin' out the bottom of his helmet and a fresh look on his face. Where as the UD Classics card shows a bit aged and bewildered look. I just love the look of these two cards side by side!
*
Mahalo and Aloha, Brad

1 comment:

IRONPIGPEN said...

check out Jay Bruce and the other Bats

search: "IL All-Promoted Team"

lvironpigs.wordpress.com