Monday, January 4, 2010

As I gazed out the window

On a rainy day in Weed, CA. I saw something. A full rainbow. Not one of those half azz, Cub's late season collapse rainbows. But a Big Red Machine Rainbow.


It was nice and reminded me of something I had not shown you guys yet.


2006 Bowman
No. 77 Felipe Lopez Base Card

2006 Bowman
No. 77 Felipe Lopez Gold Border



2006 Bowman
No. 77 Felipe Lopez White Border



2006 Bowman
No. 77 Felipe Lopez Blue Border



2006 Bowman
No. 77 Felipe Lopez Red Border
1 / 1

How often do you see a full player rainbow? This was one of those type in Reds in the ebay search engine and I found and won. Thank to you guys out there who give up on players just because they were traded. Makes life good for true collectors.
It truly is fun to have at least one player rainbow for your team. It's as rare as an eighth inning triple from Ken Griffey, Jr. But it's A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

No comments: