Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Brads Random Red #48


2005 Prime Patches
Major League Materials
Jersey Number Patch
.
Aaron Boone #16 (46/53)




Go Hard or Go Home??? Well I wasn't sure when I was gonna break this bad boy out but here you go. I present to you one of my very favorite Patches in my collection! Now most of my corner patches I consider kind of lame as it shows more jersey than patch. But this one and its Red Patch with a White Outline and a Red Stripe to boot. Simply breathtaking!
.
Now some personal business with Mouth of the South Salt Lake
.
AS YOU
- MOUTH OF THE SOUTH -
TRAVEL TO BLOGGERMANIAAAAAA
.
I TEAR DOWN THE COCKPIT DOOR
- MOUTH OF THE SOUTH -
.
TAKE THE TWO PILOTS
WHO ALREADY MADE THE SACRIFICE
ASSUME THE CONTROLS
- MOUTH OF THE SOUTH -
.
SHOVE THAT CONTROL INTO A NOSE DIVE
- MOUTH OF THE SOUTH -
.
AND YOU WILL SOON BE CLOSE TO PARTS UNKNOWN
<<<SNARRRRRRLLLLLLLLL>>>
- MOUTH OF THE SOUTH -
.
I laughed the entire 6 minutes! A MUST SEE! Plus it explains the above rant.

Mahalo and Aloha, Ultimate Braddior

2 comments:

Bay Rat North West said...

Touche, young man. Touche.

The Ultimate Braddior has brought his a game. The cage may not hold in the hair or the Boone Patches. Sweet placement with that one.
I actually remember that lawnmower interview. It was right after we got done in a 2 hour Battle Royal on a mattress made ring in my front yard. I was JYD for those in the know.

Brads55sRedsCards said...

LMAO. I haven't thought about him in a long time. Did you wear a chain around your neck too? Good ol' Junkyard. When I was searching for a Jimmy Hart gettin his ass whooped by the Ultimate Warrior I found an Iron Sheik video of him ranting on everyone in interviews. Really hysterical as I then remembered that the Warriors interviews were far more impressive then this shlub. My father took me to a match in the late 80's where I was able to see all of my favorites wrestle. The Warrior (of course), the Bushwhackers (they frickin' crack me up), the Big Boss Man (fat but agile as all get out), Jake the Snake Roberts (an incredible intro which sends shivers down yer spine), and Dusty Rhodes (just cause he's a frickin' nutter!).