Sunday, January 11, 2009

Braddior's All-Time Favorite Reds Didn't Make The Cut List


DISCLAIMER : NONE OF THESE LISTS ARE FOR STATS, RATHER JUST MY FAVORITE REDS PLAYERS


Didn't Make The Cut Favorites

Deion Sanders

Joe Morgan

Frank Robinson

Bob Boone

Dave Concepcion

Tony Perez

Bronson Arroyo

Homer Bailey

Josh Hamilton

*
Yeah, I can see it now. Scrutiny abounds! But I had to 'keep it real' here and go with my all time favorite players in there respective positions as Joe had instructed on or around New Years Day. I think his curiosity finally got the best of him and he wants to know the True side of this Reds fan/collector. I spent a couple weeks or so thinking about it and finally broke down three lists per Joes guidlines of favorite Reds player in there position of all time...
.
Starting Lineup List
.
Relievers Lineup List
.
Didn't 'Make The Cut' But Still Favorites
.
Well Joe, there's a little about me and the players I like the most. Batter Up...

*
Mahalo and Aloha, Brad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.