Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HOLY F'N FRIJOLES

I have been a little slack since being sho'd up by Braddior the other day. Classes and sickness do that.

But over the past week I have been
gathering bargains on the bay in the form of complete sets.

08 SPx w/ all inserts - 1.99
06 Fleer w/ 3 insert sets - 2.27
07 Topps w/ highlights - 4.77
07 Topps red backs all three series - 17.86
00 Fleer Tradition w/ 45 inserts - 5.96

But the grand daddy of them all:
08 Studio full set - 17.50

What is so special about that?
I did not read the auction carefully.

I thought I was bidding on a great set
I have been wanting since it came out.
I bid on the wrong set.


ALL CARDS ARE
SILVER PROOFS NUMBERED TO 100.

All for under twenty dollars!

How often does this happen in life?
You find something you want only to find out it is way better!
Kinda like seeing the Reds for the first time
when all you've known is a Chicago team
that has sucked for over 100 years.


Scans coming soon.

No comments: