Thursday, June 12, 2008

Brads Random Red #43

2000 Fleer Fresh Ink

Sean Casey Autograph #CS



Joe Loves them Sean Casey's so here ya go buddy! I'm not expecting you back on the site until the 15th so I'll hold the fort in the meanwhile! And since Joe had mentioned he likes the special moniker added to the Austin Kearns he has I thought you readers might appreciate this. I won't post the pic on this site in respect to Joe talkin' trash when he gets back so here's a link to it. It's a beauty and well worth the look. Dennis Eckersley Auto w/ "92 CY/MVP" also inscribed under his signature. Glad to be back everybody!

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd194/Brads55/Sports%20Cards%20NFT/Baseball/Autos/ecksuperauto.jpg


Mahalo and Aloha, Brad

2 comments:

Bay Rat North West said...

Good thing that is an on card auto or I would not think it was his. Check out my post in Dec of 07 to compare the sigs.
Nice to see a skinny Casey again. Man he was a good fit for the Reds.

Brads55sRedsCards said...

Signatures cross referenced and BOTH look legit to me! When you think about it, if you were given hundreds (if not thousands) of autos to sign you would start to rush through them at some point. Agreed that mine looks a little rushed, it definitely has all the same characteristics as yours!